Art, Education & Coaching Events
2023 Art Shows:
San Fernando Valley Arts and Cultural Center: online show
Call of The Wild:
A Juried Group World Show
May 1 to May 31, 2023
Viewed at www.sfvacc.org anytime between to view the exhibit.
Federation of Canadian Artists Edmonton Chapter:
A Juried Group Show
May 12 to June 11, 2023
This group show will be on display at NOA art gallery in Edmonton,
8330 82 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6C 0Y6
Artist Home Studio Tour:
You are welcome to come and visit my home studio to see where I work and what art I have available!
September 16 & 17, 2023
There will be a map available closer to the date! Check back soon!
2023 Speaking Engagements:
I have spoken a several private events, for a list of these please visit my CV.
If you are interested in having me talk at your event contact me here.
Group Grief Recovery Method
Join Carleen for a 8-weekly sessions to learn how to move through the grief and losses that are holding you back. Participation can be virtual or in-person.
Grief is a normal and natural reaction that occurs with loss of any kind. The issue is that many of us were just not taught how to deal with them.
The Grief Recovery Method is a program that will help you learn:
• How to work and deal with your losses.
• What losses have affected you in your life.
• Allow you to remove unresolved emotions that maybe causing you pain.
• Action-based group that will include group discussions, readings, & assignments.
• It’s NOT therapy, this is an educational program that allows you to learn about you and your losses!
• Lead by a Grief Recovery Method Specialist®.
This program is an 8-week group formatted commitment – NOT a drop-in program.
No time is better than the present to begin working with what is holding you back!
This can be offered online and in person.
Currently taking names of interested people.
Put your name down on the waiting list here.